Magic Jack Support Ticket
Account Under Review? - Customer Service, Order and Billing
|Created By:||amarelle||Last Reply:|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||10 months ago|
|Product:||Customer Service, Order and Billing|
A good relationship with customers, making customers feel valued, respected, and an open communication with them will keep them to be loyal to you company. Chat agents and billing department staff I spoke with say the same thing as to why my recent orders are not processed although orders showed confirmation numbers. I am told, "We could not process your orders because your account is under review." I have been asking them through chat and through e-mails to the billing department to let me know what is the problem with my account. I am told to wait till someone contacts me about it. My renewal ends on April 18, 2012. I want to keep my number and even switch that number to a new magic jack plus unit, if possible (which chat agents promised it is). I am praying though that the reason for all these delays and unprocessed orders is that, customers will be offered to shift to a magicplus unit instead of the regular one. I would welcome that. It is not fair though to be left hanging and not able to know why "your account is under review." I have been worried as to why my account is under review. I have been promoting the use of magicjack and I find it ironic that I feel I am not being valued and treated well as a loyal customer.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Magic Jack reviews and tickets
- transfer my magicjack phone number
- SCAM-MAGIC JACK
- Magicjack pc phone
- magic jack phone service
- magic jack refunds.....not.
- I keep getting calls on my Magic Jack, from number that is " not in service"
- Billy Smith
- Made me pay "extra" for a Canadian phone #, but I live in Canada
- MagicJack Canadian Customers Beware
- MagicJack device not working
- new keypad
- Subscription problem
- Caution with Magic Jack
- Not worth the Effort
- Customer Service & Billing
Similar reviews and tickets
- Credit to my account
- Bloomex - request for review
- Home Depot EMPLOYEE FIRED
- Closure of website hosting
- Wbsite hosting overpayment
- MagicJack Renewal
- no service renewal
- Direct TV changes the rules to their benefit and doesn't care about customers!
- They don't want your business
- Would like to cancel and remove my account off of MeasureUp.com
- my magic jack account has been under review for 217 days now
- They are Theives!!!!
- Restricted Account
How MeasuredUp Works