Magic Jack Complaint
waste of time
Everytime I cliked CREATE AN ACCOLUNT with all steps properly filled it would go back to Step 10 and blank out the field with the credit card #.
Spent 12 hours with their "technicians" doing all sorts of things, none of which worked. They eventually told me something was wrong with my computer. Took my brand new iMac back to Apple and they verified the computer worked perfectly.
Never one to easily give up took the MJ device back for a refund. I bought another one. Same hangup again on Step 10. Didn't bother contacting them for help again having already proven they were incompetent. I took the second MJ back for a refund.
Then I bought a third one and went to my friends place on hos Windows computer. The exact same problem again.
In conclusion ......... if you can complete registration and the device works, consider yourself lucky. I have no idea what percentage of their customers are unable to register but it must be high. The good news is it may be a blessing in disguise if you can't register because when something else goes wrong down the line, and according to thousands of complaints on line, you will likely get no satisfaction addressing other problems as well.
You will likely get no help from their chat/help service.
This company can be very bad news - I would advise to forget them completely.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Magic Jack reviews
- voice mail
- phone won't work
- Magic Jack Routing Problems Not Fixed
- Magic Jack Scam
- transfer my magiacjack number
- Reminder, a very disturbing message
- PILE OF CRAP!
- magic jack does not last long
- Useless customer service
- Unable to RENEW Magic jack services
- transfer my magicjack phone number
- SCAM-MAGIC JACK
- Magicjack pc phone
- magic jack phone service
- magic jack refunds.....not.
- They will screw you over
- Comcast Xfinity X1 - Waste of money
- waste of time
- Waste Management Makes Billions of Money On Recycled Waste But Requires Consumers To Pay For The...
- survey waste of my time
- Do NOT use Waste Mgmt if you care about service
- Waste Management has a little...
- Robert giles
- Consumer complaint
- Waste Management over charges and treats their customers horrible
- Yard waste
- What a waste of time! – Lost 4 days!!!
- Trane/lasted just 6 years - Waste
- Terrible Service
- So Frustrated!!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you